Download (direct link):
If you’re a Beginning Real Estate Wealth Builder—we call such people BWBs for short—this book is for you. Or if you’re an Experienced Real Estate Wealth Builder—EWB for short—this book is also for you.
This book shows both BWBs and EWBs how to build wealth in real estate on zero-cash borrowed money. Thus, using this book, you can get started in real estate without using money from your own bank account. Instead, you will get started on zero cash—namely borrowed money.
And you are shown how to get started even if your credit is not the best. So people who’ve had personal problems—illness in the family, divorce, loss of job, or other problems—can get started in income-producing real estate on zero cash by using borrowed money. It isn’t always easy but it CAN be done—and this book shows you exactly how to get started.
To help you understand what you can do—and how you can do it— you are given dozens of actual letters from readers telling exactly what they’re doing to acquire—and profit from—income real estate today, using what we call zero cash—no money from their own pocket or pocketbook.
If you want to examine these actual letters in the same condition that we received them, you have an open invitation to visit my Manhattan office to see the letters. All we ask is that you give us a day’s notice so we can arrange desk space for you—to make you comfortable while you read the letters that interest you.
As you read this book you’ll get hundreds of smart, proven, practical ways to take over income real estate using borrowed money—zero cash. And I show you exactly how and where to get the money you need for these takeovers.
Using this book, you’ll learn how to “figure the numbers” of a property. You’ll see how much MIF—Money in Fist—you’ll have at the end
of each month. MIF is money you can spend on your own needs—your home, food, entertainment, vacation, children’s education, etc. And— if you take my suggestions—you’ll use a large part of your MIF to buy more income property to increase your MIF and real estate assets!
“Why have you written this book?” you ask. “Aren’t you giving away your money-making secrets?” My courteous answer to you is: “I’ve written this book because I want you to have a better quality of life, which comes from a larger income in real estate—most of which is tax-sheltered.”
There’s so much real estate in this world that no person could ever own it all. So I’m really not giving away secrets. I’m just sharing with you some of my real estate experiences that—hopefully—will make you a happier and more productive person in your own real estate endeavors. Thus, in this book I show you how:
• An airline pilot—laid off after 9/11 because of the drop in air travel—was able to buy three properties after his layoff and is now “doing better financially than ever before.” See Chapter 1.
• A reader bought 4 properties in 3 months with zero cash down and “received several thousand dollars back at the closing on each one.” See Chapter 2.
• Another reader “bought 6 rental houses without putting in a penny of his own cash”—he was broke but had excellent credit and experience. See Chapter 3.
• In just one year a reader “acquired over one million dollars of property with zero cash down, and pulled a considerable amount of cash from the transactions.” See Chapter 4.
• A reader, passed over for a deserved promotion in her job, resolved to get into real estate. Just 30 days later she bought her “twins”—two identical side-by-side houses for $80,000 with zero cash down, and received cash at the closing. See Chapter 5.
• A beginner bought his first apartment house with zero money down. Then he bought a second one the same way. See Chapter 6. Subsequent chapters tell similar real-life stories. Finally:
• An overworked, two-job-holding restaurant waiter built a 7-figure (that’s millions of dollars a year) spare-time income in real estate
starting with zero cash and less than $500 in his checking account. See Chapter 12.
Lastly, I’m as close to you as your telephone. The last line in the last chapter of this book gives you my telephone and fax numbers, as well as my e-mail address. Just call me—I’ll answer you on the first ring and try to help. Or fax or e-mail me. I’ll answer as soon as I can, after taking care of all my newsletter subscribers!
Good luck to you in your real estate ventures!
Tyler G. Hicks
Build Your Real Estate Wealth on Other People’s Money
More fortunes are built in real estate on borrowed money than in any other popular business. And you can build your fortune in real estate using borrowed money—if you follow the tips given in this book. How can I make such a statement?
Thousands of my readers write, call, fax, or e-mail me telling how they’re building their wealth in income real estate using borrowed money to start. Many of these readers do this by following the tips in one of my books, newsletters, or courses. Their letters, calls, faxes, or e-mails prove to me that you can make big money in real estate today, starting with money you borrow from others.